Welcome!

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. Spirit guides and ascended masters have been teaching me for over 25 years. It has been an educational, joyous and fulfilling journey. It's time to share it with you.

I am not doing this for fame or financial gain. My aim is solely to serve humanity and the Divine by listening, writing it down, and making it available to guide and inspire you. That is the sum total of my calling and my ambition.

I think there are people who need this. If you like what you see, please spread the word. If you find something you want to share, post a small portion and a link to the blog page from which it came. The URL for the article will pop up in your navigation bar when you click on the title. Cut and paste as needed. Spreading the word is the very best way to thank me and my sources.

There is enough material here to give you a lot to ponder; most of it is timeless. I encourage you to dig into the archives and see what speaks to you today.

Thank you for coming by. Know that the moment you made contact here, love and blessings have started flowing your way, from me, and from my many contacts. Even if you cannot hear them, they can hear you, so speak to them freely and know you are heard and understood. You never know, you just might get a reply!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

More on Tendrils and Receiving Nurturing

Image: Simon Howden / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Journey to learn more about tendrils and receiving nurturing from the Divine.

Earth opened up into a sinkhole and I fell and landed in a dark place. Bats. They picked me up and flew off with me. (I was thinking while they flew, that I’d make a phone call when this was over.)

Stay in the Now. Pay attention to the journey! Surrender to the process.

We continue to fly. I sense, but cannot really see, outstretched arms before us, reaching out toward me in welcome.

I am embraced. I feel the huge hand rubbing the back of my neck where the tension lies.

Relax.
Breathe deeply.
Let the tension roll out, and drain out of you.

But sit up straight!

Let it all drop away. Hold onto nothing.

Feel yourself expand. As you expand, being held in my arms, you merge with Me.

The more you let go of, the bigger you become. The Divine Paradox.

Feel yourself expand. Release all worries. Discard all questions. (The example that popped into my head: When am I going to die?)

Release your pain.
Release your imbalances.
Release muscle tension.
Release, release, release.

As your being expands, there are more spaces, larger spaces in between the units of your being, for which God to fill. (Note: I didn’t like this wording, but he/they were insistent.)

Fill with what? All kinds of blessings, many and varied. Think of a Christmas stocking with many delights and surprises.

Relax, open, and know that this is happening – completely without effort on your part. You allow the space, that is all.

Practice this. Come to my arms and practice this. Knowing you are completely safe.

I see a ring of dancing beings around us.

(I get a hug before I leave.)

See, it isn’t really about tendrils at all.

A string attached at the nape of my neck pulls me up and back into my body. 23 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment