Welcome!

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. Spirit guides and ascended masters have been teaching me for over 25 years. It has been an educational, joyous and fulfilling journey. It's time to share it with you.

I am not doing this for fame or financial gain. My aim is solely to serve humanity and the Divine by listening, writing it down, and making it available to guide and inspire you. That is the sum total of my calling and my ambition.

I think there are people who need this. If you like what you see, please spread the word. If you find something you want to share, post a small portion and a link to the blog page from which it came. The URL for the article will pop up in your navigation bar when you click on the title. Cut and paste as needed. Spreading the word is the very best way to thank me and my sources.

There is enough material here to give you a lot to ponder; most of it is timeless. I encourage you to dig into the archives and see what speaks to you today.

Thank you for coming by. Know that the moment you made contact here, love and blessings have started flowing your way, from me, and from my many contacts. Even if you cannot hear them, they can hear you, so speak to them freely and know you are heard and understood. You never know, you just might get a reply!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Message From Buddha


Orea's Note:  I was recently honored to meet and sit with Buddha for the first time.  His gentle, patient energy defies description, but I will long remember that he corrected something I did in such a sweet and restrained way that I felt neither guilt nor shame for my blunder.  I felt only loved and cherished.  He returned later with a message, and I wanted to share part of that with you because I think it is quite valuable.


Buddha:  You must remember to carry the understanding that the souls operating down here are not the true souls at all.  You are looking at, and tending to judge, a bunch of amnesiacs like yourselves, who have been stripped of all they know in order to re-learn it on their own, in their own way.  Some of them have chosen pretty uncomfortable ways! 

But, and remember this please, this is to their credit, not their dishonor.  They have chosen the rockier, more difficult ascent.  They bear the scars and bruises from it, and these are badges of honor.

Always bear these beings the utmost respect, Beloveds, for they deserve it.  As they deserve, also, every bit of help and guidance and patience you can offer as they make their way out.

Hold them in your hearts with tenderness.  Love them as the bits of God's Light they are, for this is where they came from, and this is their true Self.

Loving them, Beloveds, is your primary job.  As I love you.

Have a good day.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment