Welcome!

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. Spirit guides and ascended masters have been teaching me for over 25 years. It has been an educational, joyous and fulfilling journey. It's time to share it with you.

I am not doing this for fame or financial gain. My aim is solely to serve humanity and the Divine by listening, writing it down, and making it available to guide and inspire you. That is the sum total of my calling and my ambition.

I think there are people who need this. If you like what you see, please spread the word. If you find something you want to share, post a small portion and a link to the blog page from which it came. The URL for the article will pop up in your navigation bar when you click on the title. Cut and paste as needed. Spreading the word is the very best way to thank me and my sources.

There is enough material here to give you a lot to ponder; most of it is timeless. I encourage you to dig into the archives and see what speaks to you today.

Thank you for coming by. Know that the moment you made contact here, love and blessings have started flowing your way, from me, and from my many contacts. Even if you cannot hear them, they can hear you, so speak to them freely and know you are heard and understood. You never know, you just might get a reply!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Lecture on Forgiveness/Orea Gets a Spanking


This one was directed at me.  Sigh.  I have been struggling to let go of something that really hurt me, and frankly, I haven't been doing too well with that.  Self-pity has been winning.

Well, I just got walloped, and because I think this has general value, I'm going to eat my pride and share it with you.  I'm still smarting as I type this up for you, but I know that they are right, as usual.

Thoroughly Chastened,
Orea
-----------
Forgive those who have hurt you.  As often as not, they didn't even mean to do it.  Try to take that into account.

They were thoughtless, they were stupid, they didn't realize...it all, in the end, equates to, "they were human."

And so are you.  How many people have you hurt, wittingly or unwittingly?  You'll probably never know, will you?  So think about that before you cast yourself as the innocent victim.

Where have you fallen short?  Where have you given less than your best?  How often have you chosen to tread a road that wasn't the high one?  Take it all into account before you dare to blame.

The first strike may not have been theirs, at all.  It may have been yours, and you may never know that for sure, either.

If it seems that we are trying to muddy things up, you are close to being right.  What we are trying to do, is show you how muddy things really are.

Taken in context, their transgression against you is smaller than it first appeared, isn't it?  So let go.  Let it go.  Forgive, move on, try to forget it.  In the viewpoint of eternity, this is piddly stuff.

Focus on the good this person does and has done, and feel just a little shame for hanging onto something so small.

Grow up a little and stop this nonsense.  Because it is nonsense, and you know it.  You know it.

You still have a lot to do, so stop with this melodrama and get moving!   Take some time to think about this and feel small and petty, then toss the whole thing into the trash where it belongs, and move on without it.

You know we love you, but this had to be said plainly.

In other areas, keep up the good work.  We can't let this one thing hold you back.  There is work to be done!

{{{{Hugs}}}}
---------------
P.S. I've got to thank them, this really did help.

No comments:

Post a Comment