Welcome!

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. Spirit guides and ascended masters have been teaching me for over 25 years. It has been an educational, joyous and fulfilling journey. It's time to share it with you.

I am not doing this for fame or financial gain. My aim is solely to serve humanity and the Divine by listening, writing it down, and making it available to guide and inspire you. That is the sum total of my calling and my ambition.

I think there are people who need this. If you like what you see, please spread the word. If you find something you want to share, post a small portion and a link to the blog page from which it came. The URL for the article will pop up in your navigation bar when you click on the title. Cut and paste as needed. Spreading the word is the very best way to thank me and my sources.

There is enough material here to give you a lot to ponder; most of it is timeless. I encourage you to dig into the archives and see what speaks to you today.

Thank you for coming by. Know that the moment you made contact here, love and blessings have started flowing your way, from me, and from my many contacts. Even if you cannot hear them, they can hear you, so speak to them freely and know you are heard and understood. You never know, you just might get a reply!

Friday, June 11, 2010

This Is An Experiment


This is an experiment. It all is. You go forth, in a new body every time, and you explore possibilities. It's never boring, because it is never the same twice.

And that is what I so very much appreciate about you, my intrepid explorers. You jump onto the fray, fresh and ready for action. You get knocked about, you get the muddy face and bloody nose, and you pick yourself up, brush yourself off, wipe your face, and go at it again.

I am pleased with you and proud of you, for this very fact. Whether you are aware of it or not, you are one courageous and steadfast human being. I want to tell you this. Sometimes you are strongest when you feel your weakest. Sometimes you can't see that, but it is God's truth.

The very fact that you are here on this planet means that you are remarkably special. This is not a place for the faint of heart!

Why did you come here? Because you learned your lessons in love, higher Love, and you very much wanted to put your understanding to the test. -- In the most difficult and trying circumstances possible!

Most of you found out pretty quickly that it was much more difficult than you imagined. Holding to the vision and keeping your clothes - and your nose - clean was much harder than you thought.

While you may have entered this realm with "once and done" in your mnd, for most of you, that was far from the case. But did you give up? (This was an option.) No, you turned around and said, "Let me try that again!" And again. And again!

And in doing so, you built up an impressive set of spiritual "muscle" and "calluses."

I tell you, you do not know your own strength. You do not know your own wisdom. You do not know your own power.

You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment