Welcome!

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. Spirit guides and ascended masters have been teaching me for over 25 years. It has been an educational, joyous and fulfilling journey. It's time to share it with you.

I am not doing this for fame or financial gain. My aim is solely to serve humanity and the Divine by listening, writing it down, and making it available to guide and inspire you. That is the sum total of my calling and my ambition.

I think there are people who need this. If you like what you see, please spread the word. If you find something you want to share, post a small portion and a link to the blog page from which it came. The URL for the article will pop up in your navigation bar when you click on the title. Cut and paste as needed. Spreading the word is the very best way to thank me and my sources.

There is enough material here to give you a lot to ponder; most of it is timeless. I encourage you to dig into the archives and see what speaks to you today.

Thank you for coming by. Know that the moment you made contact here, love and blessings have started flowing your way, from me, and from my many contacts. Even if you cannot hear them, they can hear you, so speak to them freely and know you are heard and understood. You never know, you just might get a reply!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Listen to Your Inner Urges


Another friendly reminder for you this day:  When you have a sudden, unexpected impulse to do something unusual - or NOT to do something usual, pay attention.  Pay attention!  The Universe is trying to tell you something.

Unusual impulses don't come from nothing.  Like everything else, there is a reason for them, a reason that you may not know.  A reason that you may never know in this lifetime, but a reason nevertheless.

Your impulse is a call from the Universe for assistance.  Your divinely inspired action will help set something right, will help shift something in the right direction.

Honor these impulses; it may save someone's life, and it just might be your own.

Did you think of someone from your past and get the urge to call them?  Do so, if your motives are pure.  They may need to hear your voice today.  Do you have the urge to stay home, when you planned a day of errands?  Do so.  There may be something out there you need to avoid today, or a reason you need to be at home.


Pay attention to smaller nudges, too.  The little urge to smile at a particular stranger may be God's way of reaching out to someone who's having a very bad day.


Your attention to, and honoring of, that little voice inside of you, takes you one step closer to being a better Divine Tool, a cog in the great and complex workings of the One you call God. 

It's a vast and complex Holy Universe you are a part of, and by paying attention and honoring those little messages that come your way, your part becomes larger and more active than ever before. 

If this sounds good to you, you know this message is for you.

Don't do anything rash or stupid or self-serving in the way of impulses.  But, don't spend a lot of time analyzing them, either, or nothing will get done.
---------
Flow, Know, Go
  • Flow with the energy of Love. 
  • Know in your heart this urge or impulse is a Divine Message (if it is.)   
  • Go forth and honor it, knowing that your are serving the Higher Good somehow. 
Go forth, my minions (smile), and do My Work.  Know that every effort is seen and appreciated.    You are loved and appreciated beyond all knowing.

This simple change will make your world a far better place than it would be without your cooperation and assistance.

Together, you lift each other up to new heights of achievement, love, and joy.  Each of you has a part in this Plan.  I know it, and in your heart, so do you.

Be blessed, my Dear Ones.  Be blessed.  Just decide that you are, and it is true.  It's really that simple.

I AM your loving Father-God.

Let it be so.

2 comments:

  1. And so it is... beautiful. I understand those impulses/urges quite well and they are rarely, if ever, wrong.... :-)
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I'm glad it's working well for you.

    None of us get it right 100% of the time, I don't think, but I keep trying to figure out when to pay attention and when it's just my head making noise. :-)

    ReplyDelete