Welcome!

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. Spirit guides and ascended masters have been teaching me for over 25 years. It has been an educational, joyous and fulfilling journey. It's time to share it with you.

I am not doing this for fame or financial gain. My aim is solely to serve humanity and the Divine by listening, writing it down, and making it available to guide and inspire you. That is the sum total of my calling and my ambition.

I think there are people who need this. If you like what you see, please spread the word. If you find something you want to share, post a small portion and a link to the blog page from which it came. The URL for the article will pop up in your navigation bar when you click on the title. Cut and paste as needed. Spreading the word is the very best way to thank me and my sources.

There is enough material here to give you a lot to ponder; most of it is timeless. I encourage you to dig into the archives and see what speaks to you today.

Thank you for coming by. Know that the moment you made contact here, love and blessings have started flowing your way, from me, and from my many contacts. Even if you cannot hear them, they can hear you, so speak to them freely and know you are heard and understood. You never know, you just might get a reply!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Choose Your Friends Carefully


Choose your friends carefully, the ones you spend your time with, with your guard down.  When you get together in a group, large or small, you are bathing in each others' energy.  You are absorbing it along with  each others' attitudes and thought processes.  It affects you even though you don't mean to be, and aren't trying to be affected. 

Why? Because the tendency of mixed energies is to come into alignment with each other.  It is a natural process of sliding into attunement, and it goes beyond the mere psychological.  It is close to a physical change, but on a very fine energetic level.

Unless one of you carries a very strong and stable energy signature, powerful enough to dominate, the result will likely be a blend where "majority rules."  So be careful what kind of majority you associate with.  Be careful what you bathe in, because you will absorb it.


Have you noticed how you feel, act, and even start to think differently depending on who you are with?  Many people have a number of personalities and behaviors they wear depending on the situation and the company.  It's kind of like changing your clothes for a party or a touch football game.


You may find yourself laughing at a joke you wouldn't ordinarily find funny.  You may find yourself nodding in agreement to negative pronouncements about some group or other, or at least failing to disagree even though maybe you do.  (Example: A group of women having drinks together and bashing men.)

Part of it, but not all of it is peer pressure, but part is their group energy effect on you. If you hang around them enough, you may actually start to believe whatever the prevailing line of patter is.  And that can lead you places you don't want to go.  Mob behavior is an extreme example.  People get drawn into criminal activities that they would never contemplate on their own.

Think about what you want to become more of, and choose your friends accordingly.  Some of the ones you have may not become you.

Isn't that an interesting phrase?  Become you.  You want to become what becomes you.  You want to choose the associates and groups that will best become you, so that you may become the best "you" that you can be.

You want to choose your reading material and entertainment likewise.  More on this later.

We'll say it again:  Think about what you want to become, and where you want to go, and with that in mind, make your choices harmonize with your vision.

You are loved far more than you can comprehend.  Bathe in that for a while now, and whenever you like, for it is always there for you, in quantity.

We offer you our heartfelt love and blessings.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Our friends influence so many aspects of our life's and we must be careful who is permitted into the lair. Personally I'm pretty guarded and only a select few are allowed inside, folks seem to want to undermine others actions and I have no time for that. I know who I want to become and with a select few beside me I will reach that goal :)

    http://erinsdomain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, David.

    The recently minted word "frenemy" says a lot about the double sided nature of some so-called friendships. I have no time for those games, either.

    I have ended some friendships when the other person did not behave as a friend should. This isn't as judgmental as it sounds. If you hit on my husband, you aren't a friend. (That was a guy, by the way.) If I support you through a number of dramas, and you respond to my eventual request for support with. "I'm on my way to the gym, I'll call you back," and you never do, you aren't a real friend in my estimation. There has to be a balance in give and take.

    I'd rather have a few good friends, than a bunch of ill-fitting acquaintances.

    ReplyDelete